Saturday 5 January 2013

Those groups of fools

Dear Yah,
I'm happily telling you,
I'm not going to talk about you,
but truthfully, THEM, that two.

I hate betrayers.
Well, who likes them?
Even betrayers hate betrayers.
Then, you are just what they call
Tak Sedar Diri.

And actually,
why betrayers even exist?
The real question is
why are they betray anyone?
Seriously, give me answer!
Are they sadists or something?
Or just... fools?
Yeah, I choose that one.

In THAT TWO case,
or rather that one,
maybe because 
IT'S REALLY FUN TO FORGET FRIENDS.
Yeah, yeah,
congratulation!
LIKE I CARE~

But I'm *a bit* upset to the other one.
I thought I was the only ex-schoolmate who remembered her birthday last year.
Hell yeah, she said that to me.
And I was >///w///< YAY!
Yesterday, when I heard the news,
I'm not "WHAT? How could her! ;<>;"
because I'm well aware
NOT TO BELIEVE ANYONE.

Yeah.

Just so you, you two know,
you are just some fools
I don't even know.
But still,
YOU,
like I said,
if you still keep that as a secret from the other two,
that makes
THREE FOOLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment