Tuesday 1 December 2015

Rant - Nothing

Dont really have anything to say.
But feel like writing.

It's just funny that the fact that I'm the one who likes to talk, virtually,
anywhere.
And especially there,
where I'm the one who always be the last one.
Now,
I'm getting the awkward feeling to even talk there.
I'm getting awkward with everyone,
every single one of them.
Everyone's getting busy of their schedules,
while me, staying home doing nothing,
who wants to have someone to talk to.

Wait.
Why am I being like this?
Why am I feeling so lonely?
Do I have no friend?
Do I really have no one to talk to?
Am I lonely?
But I have siblings.
I have, actually, friends.
So, why?
I dont understand.

Why is everyone acting like they have so many friends?
Why is everyone acting like they are enjoying their life?
Why is everyone looks like they are happy, even though they never talk about their friends?
Why is everyone looks like they are living their happy life even though they didnt talk?
Why am I the one who feels like living alone when they didnt want to talk?
What am I?

They must think I'm bothersome,
I have nothing else to do but being noisy.
They must think I'm pain in the ass to deal with,
that's why they left me.

Okay, that hurts,
really hurts.
I should stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment