Saturday 12 March 2016

No, this is just a fic I altered from a Malay drama

......

The match-makers did their job.
They have planned a party to celebrate their success for this client.
The only thing left is the final touch:
to make the client confesses to this girl.

After some advices they gave to the client,
he finally decides to make his move.

He confesses.
He gives her a present.

However the girl is a smart girl.

She asks:
"How do you know I like this?"

But the guy isn't that smart.

"Some people I trust heard it from you."

"Who are those people?"

After some hesitation, he told her some of the story.

The girl replies to his confess:
"I'm sorry, I don't like the fact that you and your trusted people pry on my privacy.
Do you know, even Islam takes care of its people's privacy? It even said in Al-Quran."

doom

No comments:

Post a Comment