Sunday 21 May 2017

wtfisdis

You didnt ask when do I want to go back,
you didnt reconfirm when will my paper start,
you didnt ask anything for this past few days.

I asked you,
I. Faking. Asked. You.
Whether I shud go now.
Wait.
What.
What did you reply me?
I dont even know whatever I did to you for a few while back.
What I know you were mad at him.
Why the hell was I the one who get that?

I tried to cool myself down.
I have pride.
I promised myself before.
I cheered myself back.
Because no one was able to do that to me.

You.
Did.
Not.
Fvking.
Talk.
To.
Me.

Whatever you were thinking of,
I wanted to go because I want to fvking study.
I cant even study now.
I started to read,
and here I am,
not able to fvking focus.

And hey,
look at this girl,
she can send you a cheerful message.
What a good girl.

Who do I want to talk about this to?
Not to them.
Not to anyone.
It will sound like I'm talking bad on you.

Hey look,
what a good girl I am.

Lets just hope I wont do anything bad.
I want to show it.
Seriously.
But my sane self says no.

No comments:

Post a Comment