Saturday 30 June 2018

I promised myself to shut up but--

The more I think about it,
this is definitely what they meant.
How people view us differently,
not in a unique way,
but in a weird way.

You probably think we're fine,
that we don't judge people from the differences,
but truth is, we are.
You are.

The moment you're different,
they mad at you.
The moment you're depressed,
they mad at you.
The moment your switch flipped,
they mad at you.
The moment you're thinking negatively,
they mad at you.

Why?
I dont know.
Probably because they dont know how it feels like.

It's not something that can be changed easily.
It's not something that can be repaired just by you telling "It's so freaking wrong to act that way".
It's deeper than that.
And it doesnt need to have a reason,
or a background story.
If it happens, then it happens.
The least you can do is to support.
And did you?
No, you ignored.
Why?
Because you think I'm normal,
like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment