Friday 8 January 2021

また夢かい

It came again wwwww

It was almost the similar situation with the real (that failed lmao)
Was an acquaintance of a friend,
the friend introduced us,
the difference is that the person is interested,
unlike that guy in the real situation.

And it was on the e day,
And the fact that I know I have the responsibility for the day (ofc),
And my parents trusted me on things,
And I was contacting the person,
And we had to go somewhere,
And I get prepared and wait,
well the rest was trivial,
but the important thing is the emotions.

Tummy-tingling w

---------

I just noticed I didn't talk about the one before.
The emotion might have faded away,
But the situation was almost similar.
It was the day of introducing.
I didnt exactly know who the partner was,
but in there I have the feeling that I know.
Almost like isekai thingy.

I was in the car with father,
talking about it.
Pretended that I know, I tried making conversation to find out what was happening.
So it was really mine.

When we arrived (actually nearby food stall lmao),
I got the call that he's almost there.
And he arrived.
I still pretended like I know what's happening.
As the conversation smoothly flowed,
I got the name.
Was a nickname though lmao how rude

But was a good guy who knows how to talk & how to present himself & how to treat the elder

No comments:

Post a Comment