Thursday 27 December 2012

Annoying Annoy

"Silly, wanted to curse with "what the ****" but only put "what the" or "what the F".If they wanted to act pure, just don't have to say what they wanted to. Right?"
I was just... yeah right~ *ignoring*

It may be true,
why do you need to "what the.." if you want to curse?
Why don't you just put "what the f*** (real word)" or something?

But no.
That's what I call
Annoying Annoy.

Why just a simple words with nothing actually wrong
you want to annoyed?
Nothing wrong either What the.. or *nothing*.

That's just only one of the examples.
There are many of them actually.
Like...

Someone said
"Why are you wearing this?"
And then you annoyed and reply "ha ha~ *expressionless* "
Then when you get back, you report it to me.
Simple,
it may be your imagination
and over-sensitive over society's questions.

When I think carefully,
I also got into the same situation(s) countless times.
And I didn't even know, or care if the questions were sarcastic or not.

Why oh why
you want to annoyed over EVERYTHING?

I'm sorry if I ever be someone like that. I know I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment