Saturday 23 February 2013

Cool

I was eagerly wanted to watch videos from a favorite band of mine.
They privately published their live videos from being watch by countries other than theirs.
Then I got a plan.

I play an MMORPG game which has numbers of servers from countries.
I got a trick to play from a country which tracks IP addresses,
to download a program which hides our IP address.

Then, that was my plan.
Watch the videos by hide my IP address using the program.
But I failed.
I don't know why.
I tried to test the program by open a tracking-IP website.
They said I'm from U.S, so maybe, maybe that's the answer.

But, here I go, the real purpose I'm typing this.
That website...
It was suddenly spammed and spawned non-stop.
One by one IE (just the main one, not the one I'm using) came out on my screen.
Computer became stuck.
I was like O_O uhh...........
Then I pressed ALT + Ctrl + Delete,
no reaction.
Pressed again.
Still no.
Again and again,
no.
I was OvO" UHH........
and was about to press reset button on CPU,
but pulled my hand back.
The mouse cursor worked nicely so I think I should wait for minutes, from experiences playing that lagging MMORPG.
I was calmly clicked 'X' one by one of those IEs.
Then, Window Task Manager-s came out
but numbers of IEs still increased greatly.
I tried to find IE on the processes tab,
but was scared of virus, I went to applications tab to end the task of IEs,
but still, they couldn't shut down all in one click.
So, I, still calmly, went back to the processes tab and find something should be end processed
and found 'IE'.
Clicked the 'End Process' button, and
*POOF*
they gone.
Phewwwwww...
I thought my *dear* computer will be infected by virus(es) *again*.

So then, to make my long story short,
we should stay calm on whatever types and numbers of burdens or problems and solve them carefully.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment