Thursday 29 November 2012

Class Trip

Last year,
no, joking.
Last week,
my class was having a trip to Melaka,
and of course, I couldn't participate.

In order to appreciate those who remember me,

Special thanks to:
- Yah, who gave me a strap.
 It was *a bit* cool and cute. Ehem! Thanks.

- Bii, who gave me this.
SURPRISE!
Centipede key chain. She already told me she wanted to give me this.
But still, Bii, I'm scared =_=" It'd give me creep feelings.
Even so, I decide to keep this in order to thank you.
Thanks!

Ten, who gave me another key chain (instead of Bii's)
It's so cute. I'm sorry if you think I pushed you to buy me one. Sorry. And thanks!
On that day, she said she missed me. Wow! //o_o///

- And a person. She didn't give me anything,
or didn't say something about the missing me
but she still.... texted me =_=" fine.
Safwah.
No, thanks. Hahaha!

- Also... that PENGEnoob.
No, thanks. I don't need your pity =_="
Don't say anything to that person about this.

- And maybe....
Never mind,
I never said anything.

And thanks to all of you.

Now is time for so long~
But we'll sing just one more song~
Thanks for doing your part!~
You sure are smart!~
You know, with me and you~
and my dog Blue~
We can do~
Anything~
That we wanna do~

No comments:

Post a Comment