Thursday 15 November 2012

I Didn't Remember I Ever Hate My Form 4 Seniors When I Was Form 2

Maybe...
Just maybe...

***

I have dark personality.
Love to be separated,
love to keep my own secrets than tell anyone,
love to hide my hatred to some people
and curse them silently,
et cetera.

And my cheerful personality,
have sense of humor,
friendly (not),
are just reincarnated from some people.

P/S: Don't ever believe me or you can be called as 'syirik'. Why? Because reincarnate:
 
Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions. This doctrine is a central tenet of the Indian religions and is a belief that was held by such historic figures as Pythagoras, Plato and Socrates. It is also a common belief of pagan religions such as Druidism, Spiritism, Theosophy, and Eckankar and is found in many tribal societies around the world, in places such as Siberia, West Africa, North America, and Australia.
... blablabla
Source: Wikipedia

***

I'm just joking.

By the way, I'm not *at all* a serious person. I'm just an awkward person when meeting some 'new' people.


No comments:

Post a Comment