Saturday 16 May 2015

why did I do that:

I did think to just go myself,
it's not like I'm a coward (well, maybe yeah)
but I think I can picture what is gonna happen if I go,
based on experience.

So I did ditched him.
It's just a simple matter
but the consequence might not be simple,
but if I did the opposite,
which is pretend it didnt happened,
because it is him we're talking about,
he might thinks I'm on his side.
I'm not really on her side, (might be just on MY side),
but she knew because she was there, and he wasnt.
Btw, I do mad because he ditched me first
(and it was after several people ditched me so many times in some days ago).

No real explanation.
I'm not going to have any sides,
I know both sides are the same.
I'm on my own side.

Furthermore, since I'm inherited by you,
so I.... -
I'm not sure this is the right thing to say,
but, at least, right this time,
- .... hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment