Friday 29 May 2015

triple I.C.E

(Sorry, the title is the mission of the place I'm studying at)

There was this time when our uncle and his family came to our house to fix our dad's laptop
(though I think all the time they were talking non-stop).

I still hate and hurt.

That brat, I dont know what was her problem (seriously I thought I was going to kill her),
went missing once they came.
Her reason?
She still hasnt bath.
And whenever I checked on her, she still hasnt bath and whatever she was doing on her bed (actually playing her phone. I seriously wish*ing* someone to take it).
And until our guests went back, she still hasnt.
Then asked, "Did they went home?"
"Why do you even care when you never even think to see nor greet them?"

Of course, I was the only one doing all the things (sometimes mom came).
I really was in my bad mood the whole time,
I was so sorry to our aunt.

And one more?
She didnt even know the guests have arrived.
What did she do?
Sleeping (not) beauty.

So I (was told to) make them drinks.
And was told to make them cold.
So I used the ice cubes.

The ice cubes were conquered by her (because she was the only one frequently uses them).
So somehow or not, she is in-charge to refill it.
And then when the guests went back home, of course, she didnt even see them,
"Who the hell took the ice cubes and didnt refill them back?!"
I was seriously mad.
"Who asked you to sleep all day long and never think to see the guests?" (of course I'm a calm person)
"Well, what ever because anyone who takes them should refill them"
"Well what ever because you didnt know what happened because you were sleeping."
And of course, I'm not a person who likes to argue, unlike her
so whatever she was saying,
yeah,
what ever >_>

I'm mad.
and I'm hurt,
even though it is a story from (not long but) long time ago,
that no one even remember anymore.
But never mind, I'm too used to be forgotten.

What's with the people around me?
Acting so uncivilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment