Tuesday 10 December 2013

Hey

Today's weather is nice
(this is so sudden, though it was raining heavily on the evening)

Okay, so the school has just ended.
I mean,
END.
We graduated.
Literally though, we don't yet have our result
and our 'graduation ceremony' held after our exam
but we still have our very last school programme about 3 days later.

It's not like I'm going to typically talk about the graduation and friends and school and so,
but trustfully, I do appreciate these two years, 2012 and 2013.
Those senior years.
I don't really want to list all of them 'cause I might miss some or some people might feel sad or whatever.

But still,
I feel grateful that I have our picture of groups taken.

And now,
we are on our way to adulthood.

To my batch,
Nineteenth96,
good luck,
see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment