Wednesday 18 December 2013

Mouse mcm ****, menyampah betul aku

Saw the pics,
look like the guys were having fun, even though it was a hot day.

But
why,
why,
why?
did I felt so awful, restless and upsetting?
*Not I, but we.

I got the answer, though.

We were really chased the time.
I mean, REALLY.
That we forgot to teamwork.

It's not like
"if we dont chase the time, we'll fail"
but
"if we work as a team, insyaAllah, Allah will help us".

Plus, if we do fail,
nothing's gonna happen la.

Just,
why didn't we just have fun at that time?
Why did a person felt so hopeless
and a person felt so responsible
and a person felt left out
and a person almost gave up
and a person just keep on walking?

I remember,
watching others,
they looked so happy
and guided each other.

And there's,
I know her,
I dont remember much why do I know her,
but I know,
she's a person with
"Remember, we do this to have fun. It's ok if we dont win!"
I like her for this.

I dont blame anyone.
I blame myself.
I dont know what to blame myself
but I hated myself.

Though,
I dont think any of them kept on walking even everyone were already running.
Lets try to look in another view,
it was like
everyone's leaving you behind and you keep thinking "I've been left out" but you dont move on, never.
That,
I do blame you.

That's it.
I'm sorry,
so sorry,
I cant ignore things in my mind until I confess.

And sorry for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment